Past Event – Jan 28, 2012
Cocktails & BC Oyster – Tasting Event
Join us in a secret underground location for Cocktails & Oysters, James Bond style. Learn to shuck without embarrasment and shake some amazingly fine coctails with our local food & cocktail experts.
Gin & Tonics are all well and good, but it’s easier than you think to impress dinner guests with first class cocktails. Let our mixologists show you how!
- Classic Cocktails. These are your Go-To’s for dinner parties. Our cocktail master explains when to shake, when to stir, and how to make them with style while listing off fun facts about cocktail making history. 3 cocktails included
- Black Pearl – White shell with black stripes, light and sweet with hints of melon
- Marina’s Top Drawer – Gold in color with a frilly shell. Sweet and smooth
- Beach Angel – Robust and briny flavor, with a long, clean, cucumber finish
- Outlandish Gems – Delicate meat with hints of green apple candy and a delicate, briny finish
- How to shuck without stabbing yourself 🙂
- What to look for when buying oysters & where to buy them in Vancouver
- What is red tide anyway?
Email us to book for a private party – 1.5 hour tasting
Ticket price – $89+tax/gratuity