A really fun and delicious vegetarian, Halloween brunch by the queen of creativity, Chef Heather (Grapes & Soda, Harvest). Who wouldn’t want to start Halloween off with a full belly and a smile on their face. This will be a family style brunch with lots of dishes to try that will tickle your funny bone. Hosted at the Swallow Tail secret supper club – Come if you DARE!
Brunch Menu teasers…
- Mummy meat (Fall wild mushrooms wrapped in pastry)
- Radioactive brains (playing with cauliflower, green sauce of course)
- Deadly sourdough (charcoal sourdough)
- Haunted pumpkin potato pot pie with ghostly handmade pastry
- Brain cake (this one I’ll leave a surprise)
And many more dishes
DATE: Sunday Oct 29th
TIMES: Two seating times, 10:30am and 1pm – $29 including a glass of goblin punch
SECRET HIDEOUT: Address to be given upon booking to the underground supper club at Chef Robin’s. Long table style dining.