The Culinary Circus brings you a 1950’s themed dessert festival .
Complete with jive, boozy soda infusions and sweet treats galore!
This event is SOLD OUT – sign up to our members list to get an early warning for our next event.
- When: August 30, 2012
- Time: 7-9 PM / 9-11 PM
- Where: It’s secret, but super cool
- What to wear? 50’s style, slick back that hair! Poodle skirts are highly recommended.
- Tickets: $15 entry. All the food vendors will be selling special creations you can’t get anywhere else.
- Group Rate ($75): Book 5 friends, bring a 6th friend free !
Creations by some of Vancouver’s most talented pastry chefs, ice cream makers & soda jerks:
- Nominated this year as THE WORLDS BEST BARTENDER By Tales Of The Cocktail, which is like The Oscars for bartenders!
- Shawn will be mixing up boozy botanical sodas & alcoholic ice cream drinks.
- Fancy donuts; like Maker’s Mark Bourbon-Bacon or Earl Grey Tea.
- “I could have eaten a whole box then died and gone to heaven” – Vancouver Sun
Earnest Ice Cream
- One of the coolest things that’s happened to Vancouver this year.
- They’ll be making alcohol infused Ice Cream for the bar! (among other things)
Beta 5 Chocolatiers
- The first time I had their chocolate, I closed my eyes, put headphones on and listened to a symphony…It was epic.
Che Baba Cantina
- Famous for their in-house macarons.
- French-born pastry chef, trained in the fine art of French pastries…an all-around epic guy.
Click here to book 7-9pm SOLD OUT