We love ice cream as much as you do, and when someone makes the stuff local (and does it good) we’re all for it. That’s why we HAD to get the lovely people from Earnest Ice Cream on board for the Pop-up Soda Shoppe!
Aren’t they nice people?
If you live and breathe ice cream, love working with folks who are passionate about what they do and adore ice cream (wait, did we say that already?)…then what are you waiting for? Earnest Ice Cream is looking for a Production Assistant! Details are below:
Position: Production Assistant
Hours: Up to 30/week
We are a young, local ice cream company looking for the right person to join our team and grow with us. Initially, the position will be focused in the kitchen. Primary tasks will include labeling and preparing packaging, pinting ice cream, and making ice cream and ice cream sandwiches. The role may grow to include selling at farmers markets, delivery, ordering ingredients, developing recipes, and other tasks as needed.
We are a values-driven company and we craft our ice cream using local, seasonal ingredients. We work to continually improve our sustainable business practices and be a part of strong local economy and community.
- Eager to be a long-term part of a growing local business
- Patient, energetic, self-motivated, and a quick learner
- A good communicator and problem solver
- Interested in local food, sustainability and generally making the world a better place
- Detail orientated; able to consistently maintain high quality standards
- Comfortable working effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience working in a kitchen and/or in the food and hospitality industry
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Able to lift 20 kg
How to apply: Send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.