Have a few questions you’d like answered? Interested in a set or custom tour but want some more details? Ready to make a booking?
By Email: Want us to keep you posted on specialized trips and price deals? Shoot us an email.
Twitter: The Swallow Dive
Facebook: Swallow Tail Supper Club
By Phone: 778-319-9453 in Vancouver, Canada
WE ARE HIRING!
Job Description: Friendly and outgoing guide wanted to take private groups out to the Fraser Valley wine region. Basic wine knowledge and good driving skills are a must.
Personality – The guide must be very friendly, informative and comfortable speaking in groups.
Wine 101 Talk – At first winery – Demonstrate to the guests how to assess and appreciate wine; Appearance, Nose, Palate, Wine descriptors, aeration etc. just a casual chat about the fundamentals of tasting wine.
Driving – Class 5 license, solid safe driving experience. Guide must feel comfortable with driving groups of 1-6 guests in a mini-van out to the Fraser Valley and back. Good direction sense is an asset, you will be provided with a google map of the route and expected to stay on schedule from winery to winery.
Pay Rate: $100+gratuity per tour.
- Pick up minivan and lunch prior to tour start
- 10:15am – Pick up guests in Vancouver with tour minivan. Introduce yourself and outline itinerary for the day.
- 11am – First winery – Wine 101 talk and tasting
- 12pm – Second winery – Tasting and lunch on the patio with wine 101 discussion
- 1:30pm – Third winery – Tasting
- 2:30pm – Fourth winery – Tasting and meet the vintner
- 3:30pm – Depart for downtown
- 4:30pm – Guest drop off 1150 Station Street
- Drop off minivan