Learn what you can forage for in spring along the coast of BC/WA. Wildcraft expert Chef Robin Kort will teach you about tasty wild weeds like stinging nettle, wintercress, elegant edible wildflowers and spring wild mushrooms like morels, prince mushrooms and shaggy manes. We’ll cover any poisonous look alikes, identification techniques and some simple cooking methods for the food you find. She’s been teaching spring foraging classes for over a decade and has a wonderful group of mycologists and biologists on her team to help you. Take the class at your own pace with access to all the videos and information for one year.
- Safety info on each species so you can feel confident in your identifications
- 20+ plants/fungi featured that are best harvested in spring
- One on one identification help from our wildcraft team on all flora covered in the program
- Clear videos, photos and descriptions of each edible plant or mushroom
- Complete the course at your leisure with 1 year access to the material