To mark this awesomeness, we’re giving away 3 pairs of tickets (because it’s never fun to go alone) to our latest pop-up offering:
Taking the form of a 1950‘s themed pop-up restaurant for one night only on August 30, 2012. Partial proceeds from the event will go towards Growing Chefs, a charity committed to getting kids excited about food, plain and simple. We’ve rounded up the best of Vancouver’s sweet treat makers; from ice cream and donuts to pastry and chocolate…and one special bartender:
- Nominated this year as INTERNATIONAL BARTENDER OF THE YEAR by Tales Of The Cocktail, which is like The Oscars for bartenders!
- Shawn will be mixing up boozy botanical sodas & alcoholic ice cream drinks.
- Fancy donuts; like Maker’s Mark Bourbon-Bacon or Earl Grey Tea
- “I could have eaten a whole box then died and gone to heaven” – Vancouver Sun
Earnest Ice Cream
- One of the coolest things that’s happened to Vancouver this year!
- They’ll be making alcohol infused Ice Cream for the bar! (among other things)
Beta 5 Chocolatiers
- “The first time I had their chocolate, I closed my eyes, put headphones on and listened to a symphony…It was epic.”
Che Baba Cantina
- Famous for their Macarons.
- Chef Geoff Van Hassel will be preparing something tasty!
+1 More Secret Guest
How to enter:
1) “LIKE” the Swallow Tail Facebook page and comment anywhere with what’s the best dessert you’ve ever had (and remember fondly, and talk about in your sleep)
2) Comment on this post with the best dessert you’ve ever had. Period.
3) RT the following:
I have a sweet tooth and want tix to @theswallowdive’s Pop-up Soda Shoppe: http://ow.ly/cVdAG RT to enter! #popupsodashoppe
Contest ends August 19, 11:59 PM – winners will be drawn and announced the next day.